This tour starts after lunch, leaving your morning free-ideal for those arriving on a morning flight.
Experience some of Dubai’s best-known landmarks during this 7-hour city tour. Check out the quirky gallery scene in Bastakiya Quarter along with the labyrinth of souks and bazaars nearby. You’ll also visit Jumeirah to explore Palm Island, the Burj Al Arab hotel, the Jumeirah Mosque and Jumeirah Beach. Complete your trip with a swing past the Mall of the Emirates, towering Burj Khalifa and more in the city’s downtown. Your trip covers guide and round-trip hotel transport.
• Take an afternoon tour to explore the numerous sights, old and new, of Dubai
• Explore the quirky art galleries and numerous souks of Bastakiya Quarter
• Check out the one-of-a-kind Palm Island and exquisite Burj Al Arab hotel in Jumeirah
• See the glittering modern attractions of downtown Dubai, like the towering Burj Khalifa skyscraper
• Great introduction to the sights of Dubai