Discover the charms of the Konopiste Castle and Garden, the last residence of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Explore the castle interiors with a Licensed Guide and see antique furniture, artwork, hunting trophies, guns and weapons and more.
Highlights are such as:
– Enjoy a tour of the Konopiste Castle led by a 5-Star Licensed Guide
– See original castle interiors featuring collections of art and armoury
– Learn about the castle’s noble residents like Franz Ferdinand of Austria
– Enjoy the beautiful flowers and wild animals in the castle gardens
– Take advantage of private transport from Prague
Join us on a half-day trip from Prague to Konopiste Castle, a National Cultural Monument in the heart of Bohemia. For your comfort, we offer skip-the-line tickets and a private transport with a pickup and drop-off directly at your Prague accommodation. Explore nooks and crannies of Konopiste Castle with an Expert Guide and immerse yourself in Czech history and heritage!