(as of Aug 13,2021 11:28:17 UTC – Details)
There is one little plastic cap for the metal spike of the door pole. Please kindly use it to cover the eyelet on the canvas to avoid the water leaking in.
The zipper is not watertight. Kindly make the canvas skirt to cover the zippers closely, especially on the rainy days. Otherwise, water will seep into the tent through the zippers when it rains.
Windproof grade: The tent can be against 6 degree wind i.e. 30 miles/hours. Don’t use the tent if the windstorm is heavier than 6 degrees.
Maintenance: Keep the tent clean and in bone-dry conditions when not using it.
Lifespan: The lifespan of your tent is very dependent upon the camping conditions and the way you look after. Air pollution, ultraviolet radiation, natural and domestic dirt, all limit the lifespan of your tent. In short, if you look after your tent it will look after you for many years of camping.
Attention: When new, cotton canvas can sometimes leak around the seams. This is normal and once the tent has had its first light shower the weave of the canvas will shrink slightly, and stop this from occurring.
After-sale service: We provide after-sale service for all of the products. If your tent has a manufacturing defect or is damaged in transit, please take pictures and contact us via email, so we can sort it swiftly.
2. The PVC groundsheet is connected with the side wall via zippers. And it is totally detachable. There are horn buttons and loops to hold them if you roll up the side walls. On a hot day, nothing beats rolling the walls up and letting a breeze in.
3. The central pole is made of diameter 38mm x thickness 2mm galvanized steel tube. The door pole is made of diameter 19mm x thickness 1mm galvanized steel tube. Including the stakes and anti-UV wind ropes.
4. Capacity: 3m tent can accommodate 2 twin-size air beds. Kindly note this size cannot contain the double-size air bed. 4m tent can accommodate 1 double-size air bed and 2 twin-size air beds. 5m tent can accommodate 1 king-size air bed and 2 twin-size air beds. 6m tent can accommodate 1 king-size air bed and 2 double-size air beds.
5. For the 3m and 4m bell tent, there are four semi-circular windows. While for the 5m and 6m tent, it is four large rectangular windows. Both door and windows come with mesh screens.
6. Package information: The gross weight of 3m tent is 20kg and the carton dimensions is 112*25*25cm. The gross weight of 4m one is 28kg and the carton dimensions is 100*30*30cm. The gross weight of 5m one is 38kg and the carton dimensions is 112*33*33cm. The gross weight of 6m one is 48kg and the carton dimensions is 134*34*34cm.