Discover Portovenere and the Cinque Terre in one day.
The Cinque Terre and Portovenere are considered the most beautiful coastal villages in Italy. The Cinque Terre, until 1990 were only fishing villages. Today they have become UNESCO protected sites, but until recently they were connected only by mule tracks and accessible only by rail or water and have retained their ancient beauty.
• Our English speaking driver will pick you up at your hotel or venue at 7:00 am.
• We will take the A11 motorway between Tuscany and Liguria, passing near the Apuan Alps, the ancient Marble Mountains.
• Then we will cross the city of La Spezia and its famous Gulf (Golfo dei Poeti) until we reach Portovenere: “the Pearl of the Gulf” (visit to the Church and Castle)
• Then we will move to Manarola where you can decide to take a ticket for a boat or for a local train and visit the five fishing villages.
• At 17:00 pm, always in Manarola, our driver will be waiting for you for your return.