Learn about the Nazi crimes against humanity at the Holocaust memorial in Terezin (Theresienstadt), a former concentration camp and Jewish ghetto. Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets and private transport by car from Prague.
Highlights are such as:
– Visit Terezin Concentration Camp with a 5-Stars History Expert Guide
– Save time with skip-the-line tickets to the memorial
– See the old barracks, crematorium, columbarium, and the Jewish prayer room
– Learn about the Holocaust at the Ghetto Museum
– Take advantage of private transport by car from Prague
Discover the history of Terezin (Theresienstadt), the 18th century fortress town in the Bohemian countryside and an infamous site of a hybrid concentration camp and ghetto established by the SS during World War II. Explore Terezin Memorial with an Expert Guide and recreate the events of Holocaust in Czech Republic.