Discover the WorldWar2 Montecassino Battle and make memories of the landmarks:
• Montecassino Abbey (one of the most known Abbeys in the world)
• Visit to the Polish War Cemetery and the Commonwealth War Cemetery some of the cemeteries for the various military groups and nationalities who are held in high esteem by the local people. Polish, New Zealand, US, French, British and so many others who helped to free Italy from the grip if the Third Reich.
• The village of Sant’Angelo, the battlefield of the Rapido River, the Freedom Bell near that site.
• The ruins of San Pietro Infine
Upgradable with Licensed Guide Expert in WWII Central Italy Battlefields.
Free time for a light lunch before returning to Rome.
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience:
• Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
• Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides (when booked)
• Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles